FINDING YOUR RING SIZE
1. Measure your finger in warm temperatures at the end of the day.
2. If your knuckle is a lot larger than the base of your finger, use METHOD B below, except measure both the base of your finger and your knuckle and select a size between the two.
Measure a ring that fits you or your intended recipient. Place a ring that fits you over the circle making sure the inside of the ring lines up with the outside of the circle. If you are between sizes, order the larger size..
1. Find a piece of non-stretchy string about 6” long, or a strip of paper about 6” long and 1/4” wide.
2. Wrap it snugly around the base of your finger.
3. Using a pen, mark the point on the string or paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
4. Compare the length of the string or paper to the lines on the paper below to determine your ring size.
If your are between sizes, order the larger size.